Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cost Replace Liscense

Together

we get older together. The artist, on stage. Me in the room. Known since its inception by the way indecent squirm at the piano, I listen tonight buttocks wisely placed on a numbered seat.
I fell in love with his music and his voice years ago, when I discovered it presented itself the right to hammer the instrument elbows above the ears, and his songs expressed a jubilant revolt. What relationship with smells? I am looking for.
... and weeks later I still have not found.
Like what the nose does not offer all possible. The ears may also suffice. Simply. My flair
sought in vain a few signals. In this huge room lit by the crossfire of the fire scene, I received only the caress of air conditioning cold and dead. Nostrils clamped by the frosty air, then I tried to imagine an odor at different abstract figures, materialized by the colored lights that formed a box around the artist. Not a chance. Calm, drawers closed for the evening spirals!
I abandoned the world of sound. I absorbed the vibrations, my brain open to other sensations olfactory
letting go, I stopped feeling

So I have nothing more to say

0 comments:

Post a Comment