For my first column on the blog of Magenta, I wanted to show you a page that looks like a spring. I am carried away by the color green, in my opinion, the best symbolizes.
For my first chronic On The Magenta Blog, I wanted to present you a layout That Would Have a springtime feel to it. So I let myself carry The Color Green sincere, in my opinion, it's spring symbolizes the best.
On my pages, I like the raised elements.
To do this, so I chose:
- to create a flower with the accordion back of paper used pour le feston
- d'utiliser un demi chipboard fleur paint, étampé et embossé.
- de surrélever ma photo avec de la mousse 3D
On my layouts, I like 3D elements.
I proceeded by chosing the following :
- creating an arcordion flower with the verso of the paper used for the scallop
- using half a flower chipboard painted, stamped and embossed
- pop up my picture with 3d foams
Material / Material:
Magenta Paper Collection Gipsy / Magenta Gypsy Collection Paper :
Ingrid - ME234
to sag and the flower accordion / F Or The scallop & the flower acordion
Paper Collection Spring Passion Magenta / Magenta Paper Passion Spring Collection:
Branches flowers / Branches & Blossoms - ME211
For the bottom of the page / For the background layouts
Giant Flower Magenta / Magenta Giant flower