Friday, November 19, 2010

Bushnell Trophy Mp Review

following wildcard for the gang eden

Right now, it's Eden who has the wind in their sails at the club (mainly because of smeared and a bit of allastor pushing for consumption), then j 'I continued to acquire and painting for my figs Jokers gang, since this post :
from left to right, Stipan, Vasiliev, fifi, Grush, Mishka, Yorg, Nicolai and Bogdana. Contrairemetn to what I said previously and apart Bogdan was suffering, they are all very nice and fun to paint. Bogdana has been broken at least 3 times, I've given up, and I stuck as it was ... So
taban miniature has improved its metal and it's good news.

the same views of 3 / 4 ... and the game is any good, it's a real challenge in the tournament (in fact there is a tomorrow to uchronies games) and a real pleasure to meet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment