Friday, November 19, 2010

Ford Mondeo Outside Temperature Sensor

a little devil ...

two days before leaving for the GNF Sebrom Barbouille and informed me that they had not recovered the demon Francis G. Gologthik to our table. It happens that this same demon dragged me from my home (Single) order from Heresy ago .... pfiouh .... 6 years at a minimum (peut_ĂȘtre 7, Andy was a promo for it needed a new car).
Neither one nor two, I ride the beast (actually, it is all tiger and trim, it took me almost two hours), I sub-layer, I drop the beast of 1m high (too confident magnets and glue together ...), I Retiga all (even one hour ...). Rapidos I paint, stain, and I work here:


Given the time available, I am more than satisfied, it will also had its effect on our table when goglothik the GNF.

and pof! 9 marius easily gained (under pressure)! yes, its base is 6 inches wide, so it's worth three figs normal, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment