Monday, January 31, 2011

Davina Mccall 2010 Hair

waahapooy: status

here is the picture of c that I have already painted or purchased already painted in the past:


as you can see I ' I have a lot of units or pieces of painted units (few orcs and gobs mostly). The plinth is finished almost everywhere. I started a lot of stuff that I did not come out for the photo. So I did not so much to paint figs to reach me 3000pts.
must say that when I played WFB I never thought I get to have a full army painted one day and I played with great piles of lead and plastic (it was very fashionable;)). And then I changed my game and scale, and I painted Lots of figurines in other universes. For example, to demonworld, I painted an infantry unit of 40 15 mm in 1-2 weeks, it was not "beautiful" but ultimately correct and sufficient.

Since then I always buy more than I paint (it does not remake), but overall I played with armies painted with very few exceptions. My

Orcs and goblins are my first real army (in parallel, I rode a squat space marine army I have always and a 40K Ork army which I have only a few figures "collector") and that is why I always guarded, perhaps by nostalgia, probably because I have a certain affection and certainly for her because I hope one day appear uen rule fantastic game that will be meaningful and allow me to play it with pleasure. For 5 to 6 years, I was rewriting some of WFB year and then I quickly remembered why I was playing this game over the past 2 years I do not do more because I remember all too well why I do not play this game;).

Perno and Sim say the V8 is good (these are the only or almost ...) so I'll try again I have a full army painted.

January was a month without paint (JFJ, vacations, hair in the hand), starting tomorrow, I commend myself, then Waaaaaghapooy !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment