Sunday, January 23, 2011

Noma Programable Thermostat

Review 2010 and Forecast 2011

following a technical glitch, I republished this message

We are still in January so I can do what I have not had time to do early this year because of holidays with my wife's cousin in Grand Canaria and finalizing preparation of JFJ and recovery JFJ (I had to run 10% less the previous year and, oh feat! makes 2 half games this year).

Marius Review:

Already, I must begin this report flogging me, I announced 1000 Marius, I can easily to 390, I am also accompanied by laziness 2 large hairs in the hand. I did not count shaping / molding / Drawing / Painting Medal of JFJ in this report (it should be about 30 to 100 Marius equivalent time, say 50) or a number of figurines to eden not quite finished.

Party Games:

- 7 parts of Golgo Island
- 6 parts Golgothik
- 1 parts of Aegyptus Wargod
- 2 or 3 parts of Seeds of War
- 18 parts Alkemy
- 30 parts of Eden
- 5 parts of The Uncharted Seas
- 1 part
Metropolis - 3 parts incursion
- 2 parts of AT-43 plus

7 or 8 parts board games, I get to about 100 parts of this game is a nice balance. The forecasts

game of 2009, I'm 2 of 6. I have not had a chance to play two games I have not played (and Malifaux blitzkrieg) and therefore no regrets (and especially not need to look for excuses for not having painted my Figs ... ). That should change in 2011.

Forecast (new) game and paint for 2011:


- already 2011, , I am one of 2 cases (with Beuargh ) who Archivist pushed Dragontigre Whaaaghapooy to launch in 2011, it must be said that the V4 was my first Warhammer game box (I had played V2 Space Marine, Space Hulk, Rogue trader before) and after some hesitation, the goblins of the box led me to collect an army Orc and Goblins. It must be composed of 650 figurines (2203 Marius) Marius painted with about 722 (there must be a problem in my list because it makes me seem too). The aim will be for me to have a WAAAGH about 3000 points (if perno simon me and confirm that this is the standard) composed mainly of Goblins, Night Goblins, gobs of spiders, goblin war machines, Snot riders and orcs and orcs wild boars. I'd be more specific next post on what I have and what I have to paint (with army list ... probably).

- I'll get down to my 15mm German Blitzkrieg to play (in basing fow), he'll have to buy tanks beginning of war to play against the French Seb
- a group to paint and Malifaux play it if I find a reliable and consistent opponent
- paint a firestorm armada fleet and play
- finish my 2 fleets TUS
- paint my stock eden
- and available if I have time, start my wendigos Wargod .

I must make at least 500 Marius, which is in my line (the 1000 announced in 2010 were not)

That's it, it was not interesting to read huh?? but it will serve as my reminder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment