Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cost Of Weymouth Club Membership

Urban Legend

given or snook? A perfumer
without his nose can no longer work?

question we often ask myself.

I checked. I got sick. Cloistered in the bed. A nose like a potato. Totally obstructed nasal piping. Of tissues to my right and my left foot of the bed, a tall pyramid of meatballs cellulose wrinkled and wet. Not means clear pipelines. Breathing toad and ears stuffed with cotton.

closed world. But



Moulinette volute, in action.

effervescent Aspirin UPSA 1000 : mustard, sap, citric acid, mineral, ozone, salt, bêêêrk squeak

Aspégic 1000 powder : mandarin, flour, salt, acidic, mineral, is sickening bêêêrk

Doliprane effervescent 1000: bitter orange, wood chips and pickle ... it's disgusting bêêêrk

Amoxicillin-Clavulanic Acid (generic Augmentin) suffers syrup, lemon slices, toast, we sniffed glue, newsprint ink .... Bêêêrk is vile

Derinox : 2 pschitt in the nose. Fleet and salicylates ... Okay, that's all?


Enough ... my nose! Fact
me alone!
no way to be quiet, even when the general mechanics will falter
I ended up sleeping. I left all alone in front of my face ... abandoned

happy to find it when I woke

vaporized Urban Legend The nose works, even stuffy

real truth: there is foul-mouthed as we are a little sick.



0 comments:

Post a Comment