Wednesday, December 8, 2010

How Do You Get The Gunpowder On Poptropica

few projects related to JFJ

As you probably know if you regularly read this blog, I am the club Sartrouville (Sartrouville Figures & Games - SFJ) and as organizer of JFJ, Hobbies and Games Days. These will be held on January 15 and 16 in the gym Carnot Sartrouville (like last year).
This year I am less involved in the overall organization than in previous years, meaning that I managed the production of the figurine that you can see the concept on our poster below:


sculpture is of Skive and the ball is IMHO!!

Like other years, I managed the design and manufacture of trophies (with nicoleblond 2 years ago), I decided to innovate and as my mind and my realization liked the club, we have this year to give medals to winners of tournaments, painting competitions for trophies and convention. Here's the green of the coin, carved by me from the drawing of Rohm.
Well, this is the first time I do this stuff, so it must be a bit indulgent ... I tell myself it could have been worse. I finished the drawings and there we will attack the paint of these medals, they will be mounted on wooden bases. Hope it will effect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment