Friday, December 17, 2010

Sleeping With Muscular Women



A village in the hinterland. Cabaret evening. The village hall hosts a large audience, chatty and relaxed. Some people came on foot from their homes, their coats and carry on a discreet whiff of the first fires: the smells of a cold cloudless night. The others are hot off the interior of their warm car and waves convey warm and sweet. It is November, autumn is suddenly chilly. I went through the village to the rhythm of a walk.
Early driveway that intersects a pre dotted with olive trees, and leads to the hall shows, my nose is cold and numb tickled by a savory blend of flavors. I approached with a calm step into the light gaudy, I hear the quiet hum of conversation punctuated by laughter. I know no word, I pick a word off camera, but my nose starts cons like clockwork and flushes Celebrity fragrances of the moment, and the classic ancient Cologne. It's a chat I understand effortlessly in a seemingly cacophonous din. I catch a few molecules, I weave an invisible web where I put end to end logical sequences, and fragments frayed, then I identifies the entire subject. I distinguish clearly, what this monologue woman waiver of jasmine, and what other offers this soft creamy musk and sandalwood, I know what I owe this man howl of coumarin and lavender, and what other whispers wood chips, angelic and plum. Sometimes I close my eyes and my nose ahead alone. In these cases my man remains vigilant at my side because he feared that I always offends a nobody, with my air dog sniff, and blindly forward nose. In front of the hall, I discovered a joyous jumble of classic flavors heckled by the latest, as I have experienced since long. For it must be confessed, the Parisian flavor of the week just in the evening. In general, he leaves the office, and stressed late and went directly to the theater running, spray painted the dose in the morning. Sometimes a helping wipe to do well. Well, a little cartoon I
... But here in this small village, the fragrance is the final touch of a desired setting, a neat comb, an intention that takes its time. My nose is solicited from all sides. I do not guess at all, far from it, but I note a tendency over another. The swell scented transports me to the locker room where all the aromas mingle in a rambunctious concert without discipline, then to the room where the guests are placed at the table. Odors subside a bit, each finds its seat and tub scented finally stops.
The show can begin. In
room, while the waltz begins servers that meander between the tables on which are deposited and then removed, a succession of dishes, including a Colombian flavor.
On stage, while one after the other, the artists offer their songs and banter.
Spices colombo mingle with the scents of hot actors, based literally on stage, the flue dust invisible dart Caraway, tannin, resin, hot and bitter sap. Perfume skin warmed by the excitement, nerves and the heat of the fire ramp. Smell of damp hair fixed by lakes and other scented gels. Nothing remains in its place. Or clothing or hairstyle or fragrances carefully spread over the body like guardrails. The heart races, the temperature rises, the generosity exults, and stray odors. I harvest intrigued at the forefront, and I take everything. No longer are viewers who are entitled to quote with their toilet water carefully arranged and prepared, but the scene, exuberant and postage, which consumes space. Every gesture, every burst of voices, scatter, sow, exploring the gaps left by fragrances of good quality. Whatever the fragrance own self, which dominates tonight's special alchemy on stage. The momentum of the actor who warmed to his white skin. His body constantly in motion, his hands open and outstretched to engage in private room smell, as he balances his words to his audience. Spectators catch the flight, answered the call, stir and rise. Voice and fragrances mingle and gather. I love this fragrance of joy and abandonment. Vibration original brothel olfactory jubilant then suddenly the curtain falls. The doors open and odors escape. The cold the night is spreading. I'm shivering. Foot on the ground and lowered nose. Good night everybody, my nose is tired suddenly.

nod to Pascal Brunner and Karo ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment